I'm a 22 year old student. I began blogging about the Duchess of Cambridge after watching the Royal wedding on 29th April 2011. Kate has captured the interest of the media, fashion elite and millions of people all over the world. There is an undeniable interest in Kate's sartorial choices, her pieces sell out within hours. In these recessionary times the fashion industry needs trendsetters like Kate to boost sales and attract interest in brands. Kate's style is also easily emulated and often very affordable. Kate wears high street brands such as LK Bennett, Reiss and Topshop, often taking a relatively cheap item and 'dressing it up' for an event. Something we are all interested in.
Kate's journey from university student to Duchess of Cambridge has been a fascinating one. William and Kate's romance has captivated the nation and their wedding will be remembered for many years to come.
I hope to document Kate's progression as a member of the royal family, her charitable work and sartorial choices with the latest news and photos updated as quickly as possible.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow via Facebook at the Duchess Kate Blog Facebook Page
- Twitter at HRHduchesskate
- Pinterest Duchess Kate Blog
Constructive comments are always welcome. Discussion on the post you are commenting on, what Kate is wearing, whether you liked it or not, upcoming events and the latest news are interesting topics. I encourage debate on the blog and respect each poster's opinion and I ask all of you to do the same.
Profanity/hateful/trolling comments will not be published on the blog. If you feel an inappropriate comment has been published do not hesitate to let me know.
I look forward to following Duchess Kate with all of you! :)
- January 2016: We were referenced in this article by Hello! Magazine regarding the Middletons trip to Mustique.
- August 2013: Boston.com referenced the blog following William and Kate's appearance at the Ring O' Fire Marathon in Anglesey.
- January 2013: People linked to the blog follownig a sighting of Kate at a petrol station in Berkshire.
- September 2012: The Strait Times featured an interview with me for their preview of the Royal Tour and Kate's sartorial choices.
- The Duchess Kate Blog has been mentioned several times at USA Today including an entry in March 2012 where they described the blog as 'the indefatiguable hrhduchesskate blog'.
- March 2012: GRAZIA described the blog as 'the brilliant HRH Duchess Kate blog'.
- March 2012: The Duchess Kate blog was referenced in Le Parisien.